Friday, July 18, 2008

E3 2008: XSEED Marvelous Round-up

I really didn't cover XSEED's E3 offerings at all. This is partially because there wasn't a lot of new media released for any of them, and partially because they don't really interest me very much. (Hey, at least I'm honest about it.)

I've posted a little bit on what I could find. The majority of it comes from IGN, so if you're really interested in any of these titles, I would suggest checking their coverage.

Little King's Story (Nintendo Wii)


Developed by Cing
Published by XSEED (North America)
TBA 2008


Valhalla Knights 2 (PSP)


Developed by K2
Published by XSEED (North America)
Available September 15th, 2008 in North America


Avalon Code (Nintendo DS)



Developed by Matrix
Published by XSEED (North America)
TBA 2008


Rune Factory Frontier (Nintendo Wii)



Developed by Marvelous
Published by XSEED (North America)
TBA 2009

Note that all of these games are published by Marvelous Entertainment in Japan. Looks like XSEED is really utilizing that partnership right out of the gate.

No comments: