Monday, July 7, 2008

New Tales of Vesperia Trailer is Incredible

Ever since the last two playable characters were introduced a few weeks back, I really haven't had much to talk about regarding Namco Bandai's upcoming Xbox 360 RPG Tales of Vesperia.

However, at the recent Tales of event in Japan, a shiny new trailer was unveiled, showing off the game's jaw-dropping visuals, stunning soundtrack, and snippets from the epic story. The trailer is so amazing, I got even MORE excited for ToV than I already was. A feat I didn't think was possible.

Don't take my word for it, though, give it a watch below and tell me what you think.



Now if Namco Bandai would just nail down a solid NA release date so I could go preorder it already!

UPDATE: Got a better resolution trailer from GameTrailers. =)

No comments: