Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days gets a Website

A new Japanese website has just launched for the upcoming Nintendo DS iteration of the oddly popular Disney-meets-Final-Fantasy RPG series Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (I can write it, but I'm not sure how to say it) was announced last year for Nintendo DS, alongside Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (for the PSP) and Kingdom Hearts Coded (for Japanese cell phones). Currently no word has been given about websites for the PSP or cell phone sites.

I don't really follow Kingdom Hearts, so I can't really tell you anything about it. But chances are, if you are hardcore for this series, you wouldn't want my noob-ish translations for it anyways. You can view the website for yourself here.

According to the website, the game has yet to receive a release date.

No comments: