Friday, July 18, 2008

E3 2008: Microsoft Mistwalkerless Round-up

Well, here it is. The last big publisher that showed off RPGs at this year's E3. Check out the coverage below.

Fable II (Xbox 360)


Developed by Lionhead Studios
Published by Microsoft
Available October 2008


Too Human (Xbox 360)


Developed by Silicon Knights
Published by Microsoft
Available August 12, 2008

The above developer walkthrough for Fable II is only part 1 of 3. I thought it would give you a good feel for it, and if you were interested you could check the rest out on GameTrailers.

Again, my wariness with Western RPGs prevents me from being overly excited about either of these games, but who knows? Fable II definitely looks like it has potential, and Too Human might be alright for a hack-and-slash fest. Only time will tell.


But my big question for Microsoft is, where the hell is my Mistwalker?!

That is all.

No comments: