Friday, July 4, 2008

A Better Look at Chrono Trigger DS

When Chrono Trigger DS was announced a couple of days ago, I think most RPGamers were pretty excited by its prospect. Having relatively little to go on, it was hard to know exactly what to expect. We all heard "enhanced port," but without something to look at, sometimes its still tough to imagine what it will be like.

Well, imagine no more, as some high quality scans of the JUMP article have finally surfaced on the internets, and are now posted here for your enjoyment.

Looking at the scans, and noticing that the game really looks exactly how it did on the SNES, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. On one hand, making CT into some crappy DS 3D would no doubt anger a lot of fans. But on the other, I don't know how excited I am to pay for the exact same game I've bought at least twice before.

Will you pick this up again? How much additional content does it need to make it appealing to you? Take a look at the scan and let me know what you think.

No comments: