Thursday, October 9, 2008

TGS 2008: Star Ocean 4 gets Release Dates, Gameplay

During Microsoft's TGS press conference, it was announced that tri-Ace and Square Enix's Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope will be available in Japan on February 19, 2009, and will be available in North America on March 03, 2009 (less than a month apart!).

Additionally, a new trailer was released for the game, as well as a fully playable demo. Check out the first vids below (thanks to Gamekyo):

Trailer


The Japanese language trailer can be found here for those interested.

Gameplay


Wow... Pardon me, I think I need to go change my pants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

0_o Man, I'm drooling while watching the whole video, the graphic so sick!! >_<' It's the best RPG graphic I've ever seen in my life, even Final Fantasy graphic looks suck compared to this. And that battle sytem, looks like Tales though, which is good because I love fast paced battle...
Oooh, March 2009 can't come sooneer!

Brandon said...

Agreed! This game looks crazy awesome! I'm a long time SO fan, so this game is blowing me away!

March 2009 does seem far away right now, but truth be told, I was prepared to wait longer. Good news is good.