Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Garnet Chronicle Opening is Chronicletastic

Forgotten about Sega's PSP RPG, Garnet Chronicle? I did. Seemed really generic to me, and therefore safe to forget about.

Well, while I was out, the game got released in Japan, and GameTrailers was nice enough to encode the opening video for our entertainment. Check it out below:


The anime opening is not bad (not great, but not bad), but fails to disprove my generic feeling towards the game. I guess it has a half-naked elf girl. That's unique, right?

Anyone interested in importing this? Will you pick in up if it comes to North America? Or will you ignore it no matter what? Let me know in the comments!

UPDATE: It seems the game has received an English version, though not technically in North America. Released under the name Crimsongem Saga, the game is for the Asia market and completely in English (so I'm told). For those interested, here is the link for the item on Play-Asia.

No comments: