Thursday, October 16, 2008

New-ish Black Sigil Trailer Breaks My Heart

Studio Archcraft and Graffiti Entertainment have released an "updated" trailer for their brutally elusive DS retro-RPG, Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled.

Those who have followed the game for a while will recognize the first half of the trailer as the original trailer with the top screen added in, while the last half shows off a lot more details on the game's battles.



Both Graffiti and Archcraft are obstinately quiet on a firm release date, but Archcraft has assured fans that the game will be out "before Christmas."

It might also be worth mentioning that the game has officially been rated by the ESRB, so it has been fully played through by someone. Too bad that someone isn't me.

My question is, why must you always break my heart over this game? Finish it or scrap it. Whichever you choose, just please do it quickly, like ripping off a band-aid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whennnn! Whyyy???
how long are you going to make us wait? I want!

Brandon said...

My feelings exactly.

Apparently someone with Studio Archcraft said the game was on track for a Christmas release. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I hope it means "this game isn't fake. we're really going to sell it. i'm totally serious."

Fingers crossed.