Friday, October 24, 2008

Riz-Zoawd gets a Release Date, Trailer and Boxart Follow

Media.Vision and D3's Wizard of Oz RPG, Riz-Zoawd, has finally received a release date in Japan. Slated for January 01, 2009, it looks like Riz-Zoawd will officially be the first RPG released in the new year.

(As a side note, I find this date a tad surprising, as New Year's Day is basically the equivalent of Christmas in North America, and I have a hard time imagining people going out to buy a game on that day...)

To go along with the date announcement, D3 has unveiled the game's boxart (above) and released a trailer for the game, highlighting its various features. Check it out below.

Trailer


Riz-Zoawd will be available on Nintendo DS in Japan on January 01, 2009, with no set release for North America or Europe.

3 comments:

Billy said...

I hope Media.Vision starts work on a next-gen Wild ARMs sequel after this.

Brandon said...

I hope all developers move away from the DS and PSP to develop for actual platforms.

I was sick of my DS a week after buying it. Handhelds ftl.

Too bad there are just too many games on them to ignore. >:(

Billy said...

Come on, handhelds aren't so bad. The PSP is especially handy for RPG playing because I can instantly put the system into sleep mode at any time then resume later. I'm not chained to the television and my wife doesn't have to hear "Just let me get to the next save point" whenever she wants me to do something. :)