Thursday, October 16, 2008

Play Flash Games, Get Stuff for Fable II

Getting Fable II next week? Love playing Flash games? Well now these two things are no longer mutually exclusive!

Via Microsoft's official Fable II website, two Flash games are available to play, both of which will score you free loot in the upcoming Xbox 360 RPG, including gold, items, and costumes! You must have an Xbox Live account and the ability to connect your 360 to the internet in order to take advantage of the offer, but I believe that even Silver accounts are eligible.

The two games, A Hero's Tale and Chicken Kickin, are free to play here.

Fable II will be available on Xbox 360 in North America and Europe next week on October 21, 2008 and October 23, 2008 (respectively), and will be available in Japan on December 18, 2008. Happy Chicken Kickin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Fable 2 next week. How about you Brandon are you getting it?

I've played a lot of JRPGs recently, it will be nice to play a good WRPG, I haven't played one since Mass Effect last year.

BTW, the other FF videos you posted earlier, is there any leaked vids of FF13 (the only one that matter IMO). Agito looks lame and I'm not interested in Versus. Thanks.

Brandon said...

Yeah, I haven't played a WRPG since Mass Effect either. Fable II looks pretty fun, so I will definitely be getting it next week.

As for the FFXIII trailer, I'll have a look around. I'm sure someone leaked it somewhere. I'll try to have it up tomorrow if I can find it.