Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Level 5's PSP Games get New Trailers

So I assume you've seen the Ninokuni trailer? Well, Level 5 wants to remind you that they are also working on 2 PSP RPGs, and they have brand new trailers to prove it.

First up, the decidedly creepy Ushiro.



Despite the extremely dirty ghost-stalker feeling I get from this trailer, the game actually looks kind of interesting. I don't know how well it would go over in North America, so unless someone subtle picks it up, I wouldn't count on it coming over here...

Next, Danboru Senki (Cardboard Tactics).



This one looks far inferior to Ushiro, in my opinion, but is clearly going after the Pokemon-esque collection/battle fanatics in Japan, while simultaneously tapping into the Gundam-esque hobby model enthusiast demographic. Likely a recipe for success in the land of the rising sun, I'm not sure it would be as enthusiastically received over here.

Both games are slated for release on PSP sometime in 2009.

Thoughts?

No comments: