Wednesday, September 17, 2008

White Knight gets a Release Date in Japan (For Real This Time)

If I have to write one more story on "White Knight Story gets a Japanese Release Date", I think I'm going to punch someone.

Anyways, according to this week's Weekly Famitsu (yes, I looked at the scans myself to make sure they are all real and stuff), Level 5 and Sony Computer Entertainment's long-awaited PlayStation 3 RPG will finally for really real be released this year (in Japan). In fact, it is set to release on December 25, 2008. What a nice Christmas present! (If you are Japanese, that is.)

The Famitsu article in question reveals not only the festive release date, but also a new sub-title for the game. Officially, the game will be called Shiro Kishi Monogatari: Inishie no Kodou (Japanese = 騎士物語 ~鼓動~) which roughly translates to White Knight Story: Pulse of Antiquity (or something similar, like Ancient Beat, etc). Which is altogether kind of an awkward subtitle, in my opinion.

The Famitsu scans are em
bedded below for your viewing pleasure. As usual, I will be accepting translation requests below (though I won't translate that two solid pages of interview. I'm not a masochist.)



There is currently no word on a North American or European release.

No comments: