Thursday, September 11, 2008

IMAGINE All the People

Aeria Games, a Western publisher primarily focusing on localizing free-to-play Asian MMOs, has announced via their official forum that they will be bringing Cave and Atlus' PC MMO Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE to North America and Europe.

Though the game has not received an official release date at the moment, Aeria has revealed that the game will be available in English, French, German, and Spanish.

Having been a member of the Japanese version of IMAGINE since its Beta-testing days, I can safely say that the game is quite fun if you are a fan of Megami Tensei, and fans who wanted to play the game but couldn't leap the language barrier should be quite excited.

I am currently not sure if this is the rumored MMO that Atlus has been hiring for or not, but I will keep my ear to the ground for any info regarding that rumor.

So, anyone excited to play IMAGINE?

2 comments:

Giggity Gavin said...

Cool, but I don't play MMOs

Brandon said...

That's what I said. IMAGINE was my exception to the rule.

Also, it's free. Always nice.