Friday, September 5, 2008

Rise of the Argonauts gets a New Trailer, is Heroic

Codemasters and Liquid's upcoming multiplatform action RPG, Rise of the Argonauts, is supposedly due out sometime this fall. And though the new trailer (featured below) offers nothing in the way of solid release dates, it does show off the game's realtime graphics.

The trailer didn't do as much for me as their previous trailer, but the premise of the game seems promising, so I'm keeping an open mind with this one.

Give the trailer a watch and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty excited about the game too. A few days ago they shared about 7 new character trailers, although I didn't want to "spoil" it too much so I only watched a few. As for a release date, right now it's scheduled for October 14th.

If any of you guys want to try winning the game (not to mention a PS3 or Xbox 360 and some 6 Hour Power energy shots), I suggest you take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can do just that. Right now there are less than 300 entrants, and each week there is a winner who scores a copy of the game. Check out the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

If you have any questions about the contest or the 6HP drink itself, just send me an e-mail. I work with 6HP so I can't enter myself, but if you do I'll be happy to vote for your designs. Good luck to those entering.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com