Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Last Remnant, Star Ocean 4 Playable at TGS After All

I think the title of the article pretty much sums this one up, but Square Enix has announced via their TGS 2008 page that Star Ocean: The Last Hope and The Last Remnant will both be playable on Xbox 360 at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show next month.

Famitsu is reporting that both games will be shown at both Square Enix's and Microsoft's booths at the show, with the Square Enix booth featuring a new trailer for each game, and Microsoft's booth featuring the hands-on demos.

The upcoming lesser-known mobile title, Ellark, is still undecided on what will be shown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

0_O Man, THIS IS SO COOL!! I hold my breath while I read this article, can't wait for last Remnant and Star Ocean 4!! These 2 games I'm hoping for my 360's JRPG collections.

Brandon said...

Yeah, definite some nice news.

I'm most interested in SO4 (I love the Star Ocean series, so I'm stoked). I'm a little wary of TLR, but I'm hoping to be proven wrong by TGS.