Friday, January 30, 2009

Star Ocean 4 Gameplay is HAWT

Square Enix just updated the official Japanese Star Ocean 4 webpage, and again has brought us some in-game vids.

You can truck over there to check them out yourself, or you can watch the embedded versions below courtesy of Gamekyo.

Myuria and Bacchus team up for a Rush Combo


Reimi fights off Raid Attacks


Eirmat pulls a Sight Out


I don't always post every gameplay vid that surfaces online, but these were just so damn sexy, I couldn't help myself. Aaaah! Only 25 days to go! (Yes, I'm counting.)

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope will be available for Xbox 360 on February 19, 2009 in Japan, February 24, 2009 in North America, and April 24, 2009 in Europe.

2 comments:

zerolocked said...

Glad to see Eirmat as a playable character. I've yet to see how Crowe is in battle though.

Brandon said...

Yeah, now that you mention it, it does seem strange that they haven't shown off what Crowe handles like...

Still not 100% sure which 8 characters I'll end up taking. Eirmat and Crowe are both on the "maybe" list for me.