Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Namco Bandai Announces Super Robot Taisen K

I don't really pay much attention to the Super Robot Taisen games for three reasons:

1) I don't particularly like SRPGs,
2) There are a billion of them, with what seems like a new one every 6 months,
and
3) Few (if any) ever make in to North America.

But I am not ignorant to the amount of popularity they have garnered, so I thought it would be proper to let you know that Namco Bandai has just announced Super Robot Taisen K for Nintendo DS via the latest Famitsu.

SRTK will feature crossover cameos from popular mecha anime like Gundam SEED, Gundam SEED Destiny, and Dangaioh.

Those interested can check out Gamekyo's massive scan gallery of the game here. (I'm too lazy to post them all.)

Super Robot Taisen K is slated for release on Nintendo DS on April 2, 2009 in Japan.

No comments: