Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RPGs of the Week: Platinum Edition

I assume many of you are heading back to school/work this week after some time off. I, myself, have been working for the majority of the Winter Break, so it doesn't really phase me much. Kinda sucks that rush hour is back though...

Anyways, if you were hoping to console your working self by buying a new RPG this week, I'm afraid you may be a little disappointed...

The following titles are shipping out to retailers this week (January 5 - 9, 2009):

North America
(none)

Japan
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (Platinum Collection) - BlueSide, Microsoft - Xbox 360
Trusty Bell: Chopin no Yume (Platinum Collection) - Tri-Crescendo, Namco Bandai - Xbox 360

Europe
(none)

Yeah, so the only games out this week are budget re-releases of a couple of fairly mediocre titles on the 360 in Japan. I suppose if you live in Japan and haven't played either of these, you can grab them on the cheap. Trusty Bell is very pretty, though the story is lame at best, and KUF is fun if you like hacking and slashing. However neither is really a must-play.

Everyone else is rather out of luck this week. Such is January.

No comments: