Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Tales of Vesperia Day (in Japan)!

Yes, today is the day that lucky Japanese gamers get their hands on Tales of Vesperia.

For those of us in North America, we have another 19 days to go (yes, I am counting down), but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate along with them!

Below I have embedded the official opening video for the Japanese version of Tales of Vesperia. It has been on YouTube sporadically since the Xbox 360 RPG Premier a while back, but Namco Bandai has apparently been quite faithful at getting the videos removed almost as fast as they popped up. Now, with the game finally out, we can finally get you a high quality (as much as possible on YouTube, mind you) version for your viewing pleasure.

Take a watch, and try to feel happy for your Japanese counterparts, rather than jealous. (It's hard, I know.)



If you would like to stream or download a true high-quality version, truck on over to Gamersyde. They also have several gameplay vids from the beginning of the game, but I don't want to spoil anything for myself, so I won't be watching them.

Happy Tales of Vesperia Day!

2 comments:

Giggity Gavin said...

Sweet! must go pre order now.

Brandon said...

Exactly. Now I just need to find a place I can pre-order a Special Edition from...