Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GameTrailers Previews Infinite Undiscovery

I usually don't post something when another site does a review or a preview or whatever, but GameTrailers' recent video preview of tri-Ace and Square Enix's upcoming Infinite Undiscovery is such a detailed first look at the game in motion that I thought a lot of you who are anticipating this title would be very interested in watching it.

And, for those of you not impressed by the title thus far, perhaps this will give you a better sense of how the game will play as a whole, rather than just clips of solid battle.

The preview certainly doesn't mention everything we have covered here (such as Private Events, character relationships, etc.), but it does present a nice chance to see how a lot of the elements come together.



Give it a watch and let me know what you think below. I think you already know what I think.

No comments: