Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Steal Princess gets Delayed Again

Atlus dropped word late last week that they would be intentionally delaying the platforming action-RPG, Steal Princess by about one month.

Originally slated for release in March, then pushed back until mid-April, Atlus decided to hold the title back another month to allow for more people to get informed about the game, insisting that Arpil is a "crowded month." (I honestly don't know what they're talking about. I don't think I even need one whole hand to count the RPGs that are coming out this month.)

I have yet to see them step up any advertising, however. Is this really the reason for the delay?

Steal Princess will now be available for Nintendo DS on May 19, 2009 in North America. It is already available in Japan.

Maybe I'll give the Japanese version a spin to see if this game is really worth an extra month of waiting.

No comments: