Friday, April 17, 2009

Miscellaneous Stuff This Week: Is it Cold in Here? Edition

Ugh. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that my cold is going away anytime soon. That has made for a looooong week. I think I'm going to go to sleep around 6 or 7 tonight. :(

Anyways, here's a bunch of stuff I missed in RPG news this week. As usual, let me know if there's anything I missed that you'd like to see included, or any articles you'd like to see me translate/cover.

Official News/Updates
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga official Japanese website goes live [Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga]
Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojuu official Japanese website reveals a new trailer [Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojuu]
Take a look at the town and its people in Dungeons & Dam [Dengeki]
Items, characters, and armor, oh my! in Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyojuu [Dengeki]
Take a look a good first look at the world of Tales of Graces [Dengeki]
Inazuma Eleven 2: Kyoui no Shinryakusha gets an official Japanese date [Famitsu] [Inazuma Eleven 2]
Crimson Gem Saga's official English website goes live [Crimson Gem Saga]
Watch the Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailers that came with the FFVII BluRay [FFvXIII - Gamekyo] [FFaXIII - Gamekyo]


Worth Reading
Square Enix trademarks Front Mission Evolved and Vangard Storm in North Ameirca [Front Mission Evolved - Kotaku] [Vangard Storm - Kotaku]

Also, please note that I am working on the End of Eternity translation as promised, but it's been a little bit of a rough week. I hope to have the translations up tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

Hope you all have pleasant weekends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problemo, take your time.