Friday, April 10, 2009

Not News: Black Sigil Delay #573

So, by now, I'm sure you know that I've more or less given up on ever being able to play Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled. For whatever reason, the game just refuses to be real. I don't know what it is, but I no longer have any faith in it as a legitimate product anymore. More like a rumor of a game that refuses to disappear.

Well, in keeping with that, I thought some of you that perhaps believed, for whatever reason, that the game was actually going to make its April release (confirmed by the publisher to be the last delay) has actually been delayed again until May.

...Are you seriously surprised?

Graffiti has allegedly given some bullshit excuse why they have delayed the game again, but I'm sure we'll be hearing more of their excuses in the following months, so I won't waste your time with it.

For whatever it's worth, though, they have posted two new trailers that look at the first 6 characters in the game and how they handle in combat. Give them a watch, but please bear in mind that this is not actually a game you will ever get to play. Think of them more as documentaries.

Characters Trailer 1


Characters Trailer 2


Graffiti claims that Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled will be available on Nintendo DS on May 12, 2009. We all know they're lying through their teeth though.

[Graffiti Entertainment]

2 comments:

-Oath said...

Meh, whats one more month, I mean, they claim that this is the final delay and stores are now stocking up on copies so....

zerolocked said...

lol