Monday, April 27, 2009

RPGs of the Week: Not Dead Yet Edition

Whew, where have I been for the majority of the last week? I don't really know myself. It was like I woke up one day, and it was next week! (Or, is that "this week"? Semantics are difficult.)

I'll try to keep up this week as best as I can. My Japan trip starts this Friday, so things are still a little crazy in preparation.

Anyhow, enough of my witty banter, and onto the RPG releases this week! (April 27 - May 1, 2009)

North America
Lineage II: Chaotic Throne: Gracia Final - NCSoft - PC
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier - Monolith Soft, Atlus - Nintendo DS
Warrior Epic - Possibility Space - PC

Japan
Dan-Damu - Rideo On, Acquire - Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Kai: Saiyajin Raishuu - Namco Bandai - Nintendo DS
Persona - Atlus - PSP

Europe
(none)

Once again, sort of slim-pickings for the last week of April. What can you do, I guess.

North America snags a new MMO, an expansion for an older MMO, and a 16-bit style RPG with an interesting battle system. Could be worse, I guess.

Japan gets the Dragon Ball RPG, the tower defense/dungeon crawling hybrid Dan-Damu, and the PSP remake/port of the original Persona. All handhelds? How very Japan.

Europe, unfortunately, doesn't seem to be getting anything this week.

Whatever, April. Just go away already.

No comments: