Friday, April 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Stuff This Week: First Ever Edition

Y'know, there is a lot of RPG news. A lot. So much that I can't always keep on top of everything. I often get some info, or see some media, or something, and I think to myself, "Self, you really should post about that." But sometimes, I just don't have time.

Cue the Miscellaneous Stuff This Week post. Every Friday, I will try to post links to all the stuff from around the web that I found this week, but didn't have the time to post. Hopefully, this will be a way that you will be able to stay a little more informed. Because knowing is half the battle.

Without further ado, check it out check it out check it out.

Official News/Updates
tri-Ace x Sega's End of Eternity official website opens [End of Eternity]
New Growlanser characters revealed for the PSP remake [Famitsu] [Growlanser]
Packaged version confirmed for Japanese indie action-RPG Fortune Summoners [Famitsu] [Fortune Summoners]
Ys I & II Chronicles official site opens [Ys I & II Chronicles]
Ys 7 teaser site opens [Ys 7]
Oboro Muramasa goes on sale in Japan, gets site update [Oboro Muramasa]
Final Fantasy VII International hits Japanese PSN [Final Fantasy VII PSN]
Arc Rise Fantasia official site update [Arc Rise Fantasia]

Worth Reading
Arc Rise Fantasia gets underboob censorship [Kotaku]

Puzzle Quest Galactrix devs will play with you [Kotaku]
Ten Mistakes Made by Modern RPGs [Destructoid]

If there is anything I missed this week that you want me to include, or any thing in the above links that you would like to see me cover/translate, don't hesitate to let me know in the comments.

Have a great weekened, and a happy Easter!

2 comments:

zerolocked said...

XIII's Demo leaked, lots of youtube vids of it are out.

Brandon said...

thanks zero!