Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RPGs of the Week: Disappointing April Continues Edition

I think I'm going to have to add April to my list of months that I dislike. Really, there's like no love at all this month. :(

Anyway, here are the measly RPG pickings hitting shelves this week (April 20 - 24, 2009):

North America
(none)

Japan
Monster Hunter G - Capcom - Nintendo Wii
Nantama: Chronicle of Dungeon Maker - Global A - PSP

Europe
Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships - Akella, Playlogic - PC
Little King's Story - Cing, Rising Star - Nintendo Wii

Yep, North America gets a tall helping of absolutely nothing this week.

Japan is likely excited to get the Wii port of the PS2 Monster Hunter G (maybe). They also happen to be getting a quirky dungeon-maker style RPG for the PSP. Yay?

Europe bags the second Age of Pirates game (I didn't know there was an Age of Pirates 1) for the PC. Also, Rising Star still claims that Cing and Marvelous' Little King's Story is coming out this week. I find this highly dubious, as the game still doesn't even have a release date in Japan, but I am not one to argue with a publisher's official release dates.

Anything looking sweet to you this week? I'm just going back to sleep until May.

1 comment:

-Oath said...

Little Kings Story looks excellent, definitely a must buy for me. Ive aleady got Monster Hunter G, not bad TBH, MH3 is also shaping up quite nicely.