Monday, March 2, 2009

Tears to Tiara gets an Anime

The PS3 has a few RPGs to call its own. Shiro Kishi Monogatari. Demon's Souls. ...And a port of H-game/SRPG Tears to Tiara. Sure, they removed all of the blatant sex, but a lot of the risque content remained.

...Making it the perfect source material for TV anime series! (Obviously.)

The story of Tears to Tiara follows the newly resurrected demon lord Aron and the girl that was supposed to be sacrificed to awaken him, Rianon, as they... uh, do stuff. (Give me a break, I'm just working with what they give me here.)

Animation will be handled by WHITE FOX, apparently a newly created studio that incorporates a lot of the staff involved with a similar H-game-turned-TV-anime, Utawarerumono, including Tomoki Kobayashi directing (previously directed Utawarerumono and Sola), and Masahiko Nakata doing the character designs.

The series, which will retain the original title Tears to Tiara, will run for approximately 11 episodes, and begin broadcasting on April 4, 2009, on Chiba TV.

For all the grief I just gave that, I actually tend to like clean H-game anime adaptations, so I'll probably watch this. :P

No comments: