Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Square Enix Launches "New" Members Features

In Japan, Square Enix has been doing this whole "community" thing for quite a while now. People could create avatars, chat with friends, blog, and get free swag. North America's equivalent of this has been... uh, mostly forums and email newsletters.

Well no longer! Square Enix has just put that who "community" deal, known as Square Enix Members into effect for you and all your English-loving ways.

You can truck over and read the whole official deal here. Signing up is free, and if you like to be part of online communities, or like free swag (or both), you may want to consider joining up.

Personally, I just don't know. The more online communities I find myself checking in on, the less I tend to like other gamers. Though I must say that "free swag" always has a nice ring to it...

No comments: