Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Several Final Fantasy Titles Headed to Wii Download Services

During the Nintendo keynote address at GDC today, it was announced that Square Enix will again be bringing its powerhouse RPG series to the Nintendo Wii via the WiiWare and Virtual Console downloadable services.

For WiiWare, it was confirmed that Final Fantasy IV: The After Years will be hitting the service, as well as My Life as a Darklord: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which is a sequel to My Life as a King.

It was also confirmed that the original Final Fantasy will be hitting the Virtual Console, with other titles in the series on their way.

I guess that's cool. Or something.
...Who am I kidding? I'm not downloading any of those. :|

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not even final fantasy 4-2? I've seen some screen shots and you appear to play as cecils' and rosas' kid Ceodore(maybe a bad translation?)... couldn't be that bad... could it?

Brandon said...

I dunno. I might consider FFIV-2. Or I could just wait for you to inevitably buy it and tell me how it is. :P