Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bumpy Trot 2 Scan Shows Off Trots Which are Bumpy

I don't know about you, but the original Bumpy Trot (better known in North America as Steambot Chronicles) was not exactly my favorite PS2 RPG. I tried really really hard to like it, but I just was never able to feel any sense of urgency in the game to keep me coming back.

So when Irem announced way back in the day that they would be continuing the Bumpy Trot series on PlayStation 3, I can't exactly say that I was instantly sold. "Er, yay?" was a lot closer to my reaction.

Well, the project had since fallen silent, and I had totally forgot about it until a new scan showed up in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. You can take a look if you're interested, but my initial reaction appears to be unaltered, as from the screens shown in the scans, it looks pretty well just like Bumpy Trot. Whether that's a good or bad thing I suppose really depends on how you felt about the original.

No release date has been set for Bumpy Trot 2 yet, but we'll keep you posted.

I will take translation requests in the comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

translation please!!!