Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Fable II DLC in the Works

According to Fable II's official dev blog, the team behind the very popular WRPG is hard at work on creating yet another offering of Downloadable Content.

The previous installation of DLC for the title dropped in January in North America, and featured new areas, quests, items, and stuff to do. Though the blog doesn't clearly define what the new DLC will include, when it will be available, or really, well, anything, I would assume it to be a similar package to Knothole Island.

Since I finished the game proper, I put it aside to work on my enormous mountain of backlog. However, should I someday wish to return to Albion, I could see myself picking up these DLC packs. It just may not be any day soon.

Anyone interested in more Fable II?

No comments: