Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Global A Announces Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru for PSP

Of all of the handheld RPGs Atlus brought/is bringing to North America over this 6 month period, perhaps none was as well recognized or as well received as My World, My Way, or Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru (The World Revolves Around Me) in Japan.

...What?

Er, scratch that.

I personally can't comment on My World, My Way, as I haven't actually sat down with it yet. But I've heard that some people aren't really crazy about it.

Well, regardless of critical reception, the game's developer/publisher in Japan, Global A, has decided to give the game another shot at mainstream acceptance through an enhanced PSP port titled Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru: Hikari to Yami no Princess (The World Revolves Around Me: Princess of Light and Darkness).

The enhanced port supposedly features new elements that were absent in the DS version, including the ability to choose Angela's color.

The scan is rather blurry and difficult to read, so I haven't given it a thorough read yet, but I suppose I can if there are some really loyal My World, My Way fans out there just dying to buy the PSP version also. Or something.


Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru: Hikari to Yami no Princess will be available for PSP sometime this year in Japan.

No comments: