Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Ocean 4 North American Boxart is More Likeable

Well, I suppose it all depends on your taste, but I feel that the recently revealed North American boxart for Square Enix and tri-Ace's Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope is preferable to its Japanese counterpart. I dare say it even borders on "pretty damn awesome."

Also, you may be interested to know that the new trailer revealed yesterday is also available for download via the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace. I watched it again this morning on my HDTV and though the mouth movements still kinda bug me, everything else looks absolutely incredible.

Can I get a 'DO WANT'?

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope will be available on Xbox 360 on February 19, 2009 in Japan, and on March 3, 2009 in North America.

...Damn it, why can't it be February NOW?

No comments: