Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Echoes of Time Trailer Makes Crystal Chronicles Actually Look Fun

I don't know exactly what is going on here, but watching the new trailer for Square Enix's upcoming Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time made me think that the game might actually be.... kinda fun.

I know, I know. This is Crystal Chronicles we're talking about here. I haven't played a fun Crystal Chronicles game yet, and didn't believe one could actually exist. But here we are, staring down what could maybe possibly be the first actually enjoyable title in the series...

Or not, I don't know. Watch the trailer and tell me what you think.



Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time will be available for Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii on January 29, 2009 in Japan.

No comments: