Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 New Characters for Devil Survivor, Also Probably Other Stuff

I'm trying to shy away from posting Chinese Famitsu scans. This is primarily because I can't read them, and therefore are only good for looking at pictures. Not that there's anything wrong with looking at pictures, but I like to have a little more substance to work with, y'know?

But alas, the last couple of days has been a little slow in terms of RPG news, so here I am, posting Chinese scans for Atlus' upcoming Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor.

Though I can't give you any insights into the details of the article, I can tell you the names of the two newly revealed characters: Midori Komaki (the girl on the first page in the wacky pink getup), and Keisuke Takagi (the rather non-descript boy on the second page).

For those interested in details about the game, I guess just keep your fingers crossed for some Japanese scans showing up somewhere. (If you know of some, please let me know.)



Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor will be available on Nintendo DS in Japan on January 15, 2009. Still no news regarding a North American or European release.

No comments: