Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Echoes of Time Trailer Gives You the Low-Down

If you've been wondering just what this whole "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time" thing is all about, Square Enix has just released a new trailer to break it all down for you.

So grab a soda and a sandwich, put on your Japanese-understanding hat, and watch away.



This game doesn't interest me, largely because of the emphasis on online multiplayer (I don't really jive on that in my RPGs so much), but if I did pick it up, it'd be for Wii. Terrible graphics aside, I hate staring at a 2" screen for more than 2 minutes. It's a personal preference.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time will be available for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS on January 29, 2009 in Japan, and sometime during the first quarter of 2009 in North America.

No comments: