Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Story Trailers for The Last Remnant

I admittedly haven't covered much on Square Enix's upcoming The Last Remnant. This isn't because I'm not interested in the game - I am - it's just that I've already covered the majority of the story and character content that Famitsu has provided, and haven't really been shown anything new that I thought was pertinent to relate to you.

But one thing that is easy to get interested in is a good trailer. The Last Remnant has some. One short Japanese commercial and one longer English trailer. Give them a watch below.

English Awakening Trailer


Japanese Story CM


The Last Remnant will be available worldwide on Xbox 360 this Thursday. There is currently no official release date for the PlayStation 3 or PC versions.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

haha, that would be kinda funny if that happened.

Actually, though, all the Megami Tensei games are M in North America (including Persona 3 and the upcoming Persona 4), as is the first Shadow Hearts. There are a few more that I can't quite remember right now.

The rating is likely for blood and mature themes rather than foul language. :O