Monday, November 10, 2008

Riz-Zoawd Scans Show Dorothy, Some Old People

Set for the unusual release date of January 01, 2009, D3 and Media.Vision's upcoming DS RPG based on the Wizard of Oz, Riz-Zoawd, is intriguing.

I'm not sure if I should be excited for this game or not, as on one hand I really liked the Wizard of Oz when I was younger, I'm digging on this game's art style, and like the majority of Media.Vision's games, but on the other hand, the battles look ridiculously generic and I'm always wary of DS games.

Famitsu has recently written an article on the game (scans below) that covers various points of the game's system, as well as some weird old people. Take a look. (Thanks to RPGLand for the scans.)



Scans are open for translation requests below.

Riz-Zoawd will be available on Nintendo DS in Japan on January 01, 2009, with no word on a North American or European release.

1 comment:

Billy said...

This looks like a big "skip" for me... assuming it even comes to the US in any case. Come on Media.Vision, let's hear something about the next Wild ARMs!