Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trailer Tuesday: Watch New Magna Carta II and End of Eternity Trailers

News is always a little slow during the summer months for RPGs. Not always sure why, but what can you do, right?

In an attempt to satiate your need for new RPG developments, Sega and Namco Bandai have each released new gameplay-heavy trailers for their respective upcoming RPGs, End of Eternity and Mangna Carta II (developed by tri-Ace and Softmax respectively). Take a watch below.

End of Eternity


Magna Carta II


Hm, both are looking promising. Anyone have a favorite?

End of Eternity will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 sometime this Winter in Japan. It will be available as Resonance of Fate in North America sometime next Spring.

Magna Carta II will be available for Xbox 360 on August 6, 2009 in Japan, and sometime during the third quarter of 2009 in North America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I will definitely get both!! But my favorite will be Magna Carta 2 because I beated the first one and love the character's artwork, but Juto seems more manly than the Calintz, lol. That's the good thing..I don't like my hero looks too much like chick..XD I really hope they improved the battle system, the first one so boring....Do you played the first Magna Carta, Brandon??

End of Eternity looks promising though, I will get try it first. If it developed by TriAce, you bet we can see some extra dungeon and extra powerful bosses like usual their games..>_<

zerolocked said...

Both of these look epic, period.

Brandon said...

@k4z3ryu:
I didn't play the first Magna Carta on PC, mostly because I can't read Korean. But I do own Tears of Blood on the PS2, which I assume is the game you're talking about. ;)

I thought the game was very well-done in terms of art and music direction, and I thought the graphics were very good, especially for a smaller, lesser known studio. I also thought the story was interesting as far as I played it, but the battle system was too frustrating, and I eventually stopped playing.

I'm very glad that Magna Carta II is using a new system. :)

@zerolocked:
exactly. ^-^b