Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Latest Final Fantasy XIII Scan Shows Latest Final Fantasy XIII Trailer

In what might be the most pointless use of magazine space in history, the latest issue of V-Jump has re-shown scenes from the latest Final Fantasy XIII trailer in picture form. Yeah.

I don't know what else to say about this. I guess they give you the names of some of the supporting characters who are members of the resistance force, Nola. To fill space, they are Gado (the buff dude with the tall hair), Lebro (the only female of the group, who is strong-willed, but also kind), and Marky (the small and timid goggles kid).

Yeah, I think that's about all the new info. Short and sweet. Makes my job easier. :)



Final Fantasy XIII will be available sometime this year on PlayStation 3 in Japan, and sometime next year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America and Europe.

2 comments:

zerolocked said...

After I get my StarOcean4 fix this will be next on my 2-get list.

Brandon said...

you're pretty patient! SO4 comes out next week, but FFXIII comes out next year! :P