Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spot the New Character in the Latest Star Ocean 4 CM

Star Ocean 4 will be hitting Japanese Xbox 360s in about 2-and-a-half weeks (and in about 3 weeks in North America), and Square Enix wants people to know about it. Cue TV commercials.

The previous CM was, well, kind of lame. But this new one is actually pretty cool. AND it gives us a hint at the 10th (and presumably final) playable character. You can check it out in huge quality on the official website, or in convenient embedded flash below.



So, did you see the new character? She's a little tough to spot at first, and you don't really get a clear look at her model, but she's definitely there. If you found her, leave a comment as to where she is in the trailer (like, at 0:15, or something), and I'll give you a virtual high-five.

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope will be available on Xbox 360 on February 19, 2009 in Japan, February 24, 2009 in North America, and April 24, 2009 in Europe.

4 comments:

zerolocked said...

00:08

She's also in the English Trailer (Though it only shows her from behind) at 00:42

Brandon said...

Oh, nice job zero!

I didn't even put it together that the winged girl in the English trailer would be playable.

*double virtual high-five*

zerolocked said...

Thanks for all the translations with S04. I'll be sure to visit Sword Machine even after it's release. I love rpgs.

I just bought Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories. Have you ever played it for the PS2/GBA?

Brandon said...

Glad to hear you'll be sticking around zero!

I haven't played Chain of Memories, though I've been meaning to pick up the PS2 remake. I'm not the biggest fan Kingdom Hearts ever had, but I like having the games in the collection for the girlfriend and younger brothers.