Monday, January 11, 2010

RPGs of the Week: More Sand, Less World Edition

Welcome to a new week of RPG stuff.

Sorry Opinion Fest is taking so much time. Sometimes describing why I think a game deserves the award it gets is a lot tougher that I would imagine. I guess I could just say, "this is good" or something, but that just doesn't seem to do it justice.

Regardless, I hope to be finished with it and back to regular updates soon.

In the meantime, here's what new RPGs are going on sale this week (January 11 - 15, 2010):

North America
Sands of Destruction - imageepoch, Sega - Nintendo DS

Japan
Bleach: Soul Carnival (The Best) - SCEI - PSP

Europe
none

Nothing much to speak of this week. North America finally gets the year-and-a-half old World Destruction under the much more pedestrian name of Sands of Destruction, while Japan gets a budget reprint of Bleach for the PSP.

Between Darksiders and finishing up my 2009 backlog, though, I suppose it's nice to have a break.

Anything looking good to you this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna pick up Sands Of Destruction this week. Been waiting on it for a while.

Billy said...

I decided to pick up Sands with some Christmas gift certificates.