Monday, July 6, 2009

RPGs of the Week: Japan Loves Dragon Quest Edition

Hello and welcome to a brand new week of RPGs! ...That is, if you live in Japan (or if you have the ability to import and play Japanese games).

It's true. Japan is really the only region getting new RPGs this week. You can check out what they're getting this week (July 6 - 11, 2009) below:

North America
(none)

Japan
Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito - Level 5, Square Enix - Nintendo DS
Sekai wa Atashi de Mawatteru: Hikari to Yami no Princess - Global A - PSP

Europe
(none)

Japan is getting the enhanced PSP port of My World, My Way, and also supposedly Dragon Quest IX. With millions of years of delays, this is another game that I'll have to actually play before I believe it's real. I'm skeptical like that.

Meanwhile, North America and Europe get a large helping of NOTHING. I guess it still must be summer.

Anyone importing this week?

No comments: