Thursday, July 2, 2009

Namco Bandai Announces Super Robot Taisen NEO

Y'know, I hear people complain that Namdai releases too many Tales of games. However, when they announce a new Super Robot Taisen game every 3 months, I honestly have to disagree. But I guess if you're a huge public company, you'd want to release money-printing titles 3 times a year too.

Which brings us to Super Robot Taisen NEO, the latest SRT title that will, of course, feature giant robots locked in mortal SRPG turn-based battles. Stop. The. Presses.

Outside of SRTOG for DS, I honestly have a hard time telling SRT games apart. But maybe you can look at the scan below and tell me what, exactly, is different about this title.



Super Robot Taisen NEO will be available for Nintendo Wii sometime this year in Japan.

No comments: