Friday, July 10, 2009

NIS America Announces Atelier Annie, Confirms More

NIS America, the North American arm of Nippon Ichi, has announced this week that they will be bringing Gust's 2nd DS Atelier title, Atelier Annie to North America this October as Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island.

From my personal time with the Japanese version of Atelier Annie, I can definitely say that it's an improvement over Atelier Lise, the studio's first DS title. However, it felt (to me) rather heavy on dialogue and short on meaningful gameplay. For Gust fans, however, this should be nothing but a good announcement.

Additionally, NIS also announced that they will be shortly adding Trophy support to their PS3 SRPG, Disgaea 3. So I guess if you like Trophies, you can, uh, play it again?

They have also confirmed Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love for release this Fall on PlayStation 2, and have announced a limited edition boxset that will include discs for both English and Japanese language tracks.

I guess I just noticed this, but NIS really likes to announce several games at once, don't they?

[RPGamer]

No comments: