Friday, May 15, 2009

Rather Sizable Update on Magna Carta II

Famitsu recently published some new info on Softmax and Namco Bandai's upcoming Xbox 360 action-RPG, Magna Carta II, including new character bios, story background, and battle system details.

The scan that surfaced on the internet is not exactly what I would call legible (you can check it out below), but thankfully, all the info is already available on the game's official Japanese website! Meaning that if you'd like a translation, I have a very easily-readable source to work with! Hooray!

Interested parties may also be interested in checking out a new video on the site that shows the battle system in motion HERE. It certainly looks like a huge improvement over Tears of Blood. (phew)

Magna Carta II will be available for Xbox 360 on August 6, 2009 in Japan, and sometime this Summer in North America.

2 comments:

zerolocked said...

I'd love any type of translation you could give!! =]

Brandon said...

@zerolocked

no problem.

there's a lot of info, so I think I'll break it up into a plot/characters post and a gameplay/battle system post. I'll try to have the first of the two up early next week.