Friday, May 15, 2009

Ubisoft Announces Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Ubisoft announced a new handheld entry into the extremely long-running Might & Magic series on Wednesday. Titled Clash of Heroes, this new title incorporates a new manga-inspired art direction coupled with five unique quests and puzzle-style turn-based battles.

Clash of Heroes represents something of a "reboot" to the series which Ubisoft hopes will expand the appeal of the franchise and make it more relevant to current DS gamers.

I, myself, have been out of touch with Might & Magic for about 15 years, never having really cared for the ultra Western feel of the series, but I must say that the new art style and puzzle-style battles have me intrigued. I'll at least be keeping an eye on this.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes will be available in North America for Nintendo DS sometime this August.

[Destructoid]

No comments: