Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RPGs of the Week: King Abaddon Edition

I'm finally back into my original schedule, having recently returned from a trip to Japan. The trip was... well... let's just say that it wasn't quite everything I hoped it would be. The small amount of Tokyo I did get to see was nice, but didn't really make up for spending the majority of my vacation sick in bed. :(

Lessons learned: don't travel when you're sick, and Akihabara isn't as great as the internet would like you to believe.

Anyhow, here's what you are really here for: RPGs!

The following RPGs are hitting retail this week (May 11 - 15, 2009):

North America
Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships - Akella, Playlogic - PC
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel - Ascaron, cdv - Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon - Atlus - PlayStation 2

Japan
Growlanser - Atlus - PSP

Europe
(none)

Well, still not much to speak of, but I guess North American gamers have some stuff to choose from.

I have Devil Summoner 2 pre-ordered, but I don't think it will get here until sometime next week. Not that I have any time to play it anyway...

Anything looking sweet to you this week?

No comments: