Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Atlus Announces a Board Game-RPG. Still No P4.


Sorry if I got your panties in a knot yesterday. Atlus still has said nothing regarding a possible announcement of Persona 4 for North America. But, y'know, rumors are fun every now and again.

In decidedly less MegaTen-related news, Atlus has announced today a 4-player board game-RPG hybrid called Dokapon Kingdom. Set to hit PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Wii consoles on October 18 in North America, Dokapon Kingdom sets out to fill that hole in the game industry where the RPG and the board game don't quite meet up. ...Wait, did such a hole ever exist?


I really don't know what to say about this. After getting all my hopes up for Persona 4, only to be let down by Yggdra Union PSP, then getting this announcement, I can't honestly feel very excited about a board game-RPG.

But, being the incredible Atlus-whore that I am, we all know I'll be pre-ordering myself a copy.


What do you think? Do want?

Also, trailer:

No comments: