Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RPGs of the Week: NIER the End Edition

Welcome to the last week of April! Since I think May is better than April, I am glad to see it go.

My personal opinions aside, however, there are still some new RPGs hitting shelves this week (April 26 - 30, 2010), just in case you have some cash burning a hole through your pocket.

North America
NIER – Cavia, Square Enix – Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Record of Agarest War – Compile Heart, Aksys – Xbox 360, PSN

Japan
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 – TOSE, Square Enix – Nintendo DS
Yuusha 30 (The Best) – Opus, Marvelous – PSP

Europe
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny – JoWooD – PC

Cavia's NIER makes it to North America this week, along with the under the radar Record of Agarest War.

Japan gets a budget reprint of the charming Yuusha 30, along with another Dragon Quest spinoff thing for the DS.

Europe grabs a new WRPG, SpellForce 2, for the PC this week.

Anything worth picking up for you before May hits?

4 comments:

dsav said...

nier is alright, nothing great, but it's something to play.

what u guys think of it ?

Brandon said...

it looks interesting to me. I'm still working on FFXIII, so I haven't played it (or EoE/RoF) yet, but I plan to.

Anonymous said...

Apparently the story in NieR is very good, and the atmosphere and music are amazing. I haven't played it yet though, since I'm importing RepliCant and my copy still hasn't arrived.

sav said...

yea it's worth playing once through i say.